Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is this a new email scam??

Thanks for your response to my mail. The name of my deceased client was Mr. Anson (my last name). He died in the year 2002 from Cardiac Arrest, I work for Grant Trust International Bank Plc. Here in Nigeria West Africa.





He told me (mr. melvin) that I can get his funds becuase we share my last name and he requests for:


a,Your telephone number


b,Your complete names


c,Your mailing address


d,Your Occupation





what kind of scam is this? Of course i didnt give away my info. But is this a new universal scam? or is it just happening to me?


And actually, i responded: what kind of fken scam is this? and he responded like o thanks for response! gimme all ur info! ahahah looks like this are bots.... I dont kno what do you guys think?


tha funny part is that I am a minor i dont have a bank account LMAO

Is this a new email scam??
Do not go for any of that. I had a friend who fell for it one time, please dont. If you go and search for "cyber crime" and "nigeria scam", you will see this.
Reply:It's not new. But if you want some fun, give him the local police phone number instead of your own. Also a fake address (preferably a vacant lot so you won't victimize someone else), and a lot of other fake info. You MIGHT want to go ahead and use the email address he already has, just so you can keep track of the fun. But be aware that he'll sell it to other spammers, so you will get lots more junk if you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive