Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I report a Yahoo email to me that I suspect is a scam?

The subject: Re:Yahoo Award Notification! Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:09 AM

How do I report a Yahoo email to me that I suspect is a scam?
Go here: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...


Copy and paste parts of the message in the appropriate spaces within the abuse report form. From the drop-down window list of options, choose Fraud as the reason of the violation you're reporting on. Enter in the anti-spam code in the box, then click Submit to send the report off to Customer Care for investigation.





Remember Customer Care takes these reports very seriously and will act swiftly to terminate the abuser's account, per the Terms of Service.
Reply:there should be a tab at the top of your email inbox that says SPAM, check off the box next to the suspected email and just click the spam button, it will then be sent to the appropriate people who deal with that sort of thing. If you don't see the SPAM tab, look at the top right corner of the inbox or somewhere on the page and click OPTIONS, it should have a section for SPAM filtering.

events

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive