Monday, May 24, 2010

There should be a Botton in email section, called "SCAM"?

I get many e-mails Claiming I have won money from these forign countries.And so called For Employment, any way that Yahoo can screen these out of e-mails Or put a botton in e-mail part "SCAMS"

There should be a Botton in email section, called "SCAM"?
Scams are spam. I NEVER open ones I am not sure of. Those "URGENT" one's I send straight to spam. I rarely get them.


When you open a e-mail like that, It tells the sender it is a valid e-mail address so they send you more.


Try to just delete them by hitting the spam button and see if they won't slack off.


There is a website I believe it is fakecheck.org you might want to check it out. I just love the commercials they have of a live person asking you to do the same thing in person!! LOL You would never do it in person, why would you online??
Reply:Why? You already have the one button you need, and apparently aren't using - the one marked SPAM. If you didn't open and read this crap you wouldn't be worrying about scams - you'd be blocking the sender's address, instead you are sending them yours every time you open spam.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive