Monday, May 24, 2010

I was scammed by a Nigerian scammer. Does anyone know a good way 2 get him back? I still have his email & cell?

I was scammed out of $1000. I am not oppose to sending a virus to his scamming ***! The email is active and he still responds to me, also his cell is really him.

I was scammed by a Nigerian scammer. Does anyone know a good way 2 get him back? I still have his email %26amp; cell?
I answered this a few day ago but will repeat it.


Firstly you can ignore those who say it is not possible, it is but unless you are an expert I would strongly recommend that you don't go there. There are websites such as http://www.scamorama.com and http://www.spamhaus.org which will tell you more about it. There are people who are doing what you suggest but remember this, some spammers, and those who are running lottery scams are quite often organised criminal gangs. Unless you are absolutely sure that you can cover your tracks completely don't mess with them. Leave it to the experts.
Reply:There are two things you can do. First, if you're in the U.S. (or possessions, or, I think, if you're a citizen, wherever you may be), you can - and should - report him to the FBI. There is a link under the Contact Us section at the top left corner of the page at http://www.fbi.gov/ If you're a citizen of another country, check with your national government's crime-fighting department(s).





If you're looking for revenge, try doing a search on "Nigerian scam". There are people who make a hobby out of playing tricks on the scammers. I don't recommend you do this, really, but it's up to you.





I do trust that you've learned your lesson from this. ANY offer that sounds "too good to be true" is - just exactly that. The people who make offers like that are looking for suckers. Don't be one again, okay? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive