Monday, May 24, 2010

I just got an scam email from a yahoo address. You may want to close it down. gloriamartins36@yahoo.fr?

Here's part of the email:





From: martins gloria [mailto:gloriamartins50@yahoo.fr]


Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:32 AM


To: gloriamartins50@yahoo.fr


Subject: Subject: Assistance








From Gloria Martins,


ABIDJAN COTE D' lVOIRE.





Dearest one,





Subject: Assistance





Please do not be embarrassed or offended that a total stranger is writing to you. At this point in my life, I have no other option than to seek assistance. Any way, I can get it due to my present predicament.





Introduction,I am Gloria Martins 21 Years old daughter of late Mr Daniel Martins a Sierre Leonian who operated /deals in Cocoa Business in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire under partnership but unfortunately his Business associates poisoned him in order to claim his wealth in a cocktail party held in his honour as the director of the company.





Two days before his death in the Hospital he told me that there is a fund which he deposited in a security company in Abidjan on my name as the inherit this sum in his

I just got an scam email from a yahoo address. You may want to close it down. gloriamartins36@yahoo.fr?
It's useless to post this here. Forward the email to Yahoo Customer Service and they'll handle it.
Reply:It is just one of the many scams that permeate the internet. Just push the "delete" button, and forget about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive