Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have email about prize winning from uklottoboard is it scam?

I recive an email from douglas o 'leary the national lottorey from email add of uklottoboard@katamail.com that i m the winner of uk national lottery sweepstakes draw #514 .


In this email they have instructed me to submit my claim to peteradams190@yahoo.co.in . I proceded the above instruction . From Email of peteradams190 he has acknowledge me for my claim and he suggested me for two clearance from uk 1) uk lotto board clearence certificate.2)uk offical clearance .Peteradam190 has advised me for clearance of above attorney Becks%26amp;becks.

I have email about prize winning from uklottoboard is it scam?
Vote me as the best and you will get 3 points back to use for the other times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive