Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I get rid of the Huahai email scam?

Everytime I reply or compose a new message on hotmail, I get this automated text appearing with my message, and I don't know how to get rid of it! Please help!!





Friend


We are the HuaHai company. We mainly sell electrical product.such as digital cameras,mobile,LCD TV,xbox, Laptops,DV,Mp4, GPS, and so on.All items come with 12month international warranty. If you want to buy something, please contact us freely,our company would like to offer more discounts and best service for business cooperation with you/your company. please feel free to contact us at


SITE:www.ecity58.com

How do I get rid of the Huahai email scam?
Remove the virus from your machine.





try http://www.eset.com/ and get the 30 day free trial.





You can also try SAS free edition from http://www.superantispyware.com
Reply:If you delete all your cookies and browsing history under the "tools" menu, I think your problem will go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive